Word clouds is a great way to analyze underlying patterns in Text. Here’s an example of the word cloud we generated for the Titles of our customers. This helps us understand better who our clients are!
This word cloud clearly shows that our customers are mostly:
Word Clouds help you to analyze the words that are next most important as well. All you have to do is remove the largest words and draw the word cloud again. Check out this word cloud after I removed the above titles.
After you remove the first level titles, it’s clear that the second level titles involve:
- Sales (as in related to sales)
Write your own thoughts and any further learning or insights you can draw from these visualizations.
- Forget Departmental Stores; Superstores are the Trend!
- Ratan Tata’s Survey: How to Make India a Land of Equal Opportunities?
- Marketing Analytics: How to Multiply Results from Search Marketing
- Insights Using Twitter Information to Target Your Customers Better
- Overview of Analytics in Marketing and Sales